- Fully enclosed drive system.
- Stainless Steel or painted mild steel executions.
- The motor drives the cross shaft and a couple of rotating screw jacks, two nuts drive the trolleys carrying the tension roll supports.
- A couple of pneumatic cylinders keep tension constant when Fabric length varies.
- The synchronization shaft ensures uniform and coherent movement on both sides.
- The system has stroke control by means of electrical limit switches. Seam line can be adjusted with a manual clutch.
- Standard model with electric motor. Hydraulic or pneumatic motor are available on request.
- Can be associated with a Load Cell used as tension display.