- Stainless Steel or painted mild steel executions.
- Fully enclosed drive system.
- The motor drives the cross shaft and a couple of rotating screw jacks two nuts move the trolleys carrying the tension roll supports.
- The system has stroke control by means of electrical limit switches.
- Seam line can be adjusted with a manual clutch.
- Models with thin beams or self-supporting beams.
- Standard model with electric motor. Hydraulic or pneumatic motor are available on request.
- Can be associated with a Load Cell.