- Capacity from 10 kN to 300 kN.
- Gear ratios: from 5:1 to 32:1.
- Standard model: Body in Nodular Cast Iron, Worm Screw in high resistance Stainless Steel, Worm Gear in special Bronze, Work Screw in high resistance Steel.
- Stainless Steel model: Body in Cast Stainless Steel, Worm Screw in high resistance Stainless Steel, Worm Gear in special Bronze, Work Screw in Stainless Steel.
- Mechanical stops for max extension (Do not use as positive stop, but for emergency only).
- Work Screw threads protection.
- Screw Jacks complete with greaser nipples and end shaft keys.
- Standard models, without anti-rotation device, require the end of the Worm Screw to be held in position to prevent rotation.
- Tables indicates overall dimensions and characteristics for standard models.
- Loads capacity and dimensions are identical for both standard and Stainless Steel versions.