- Sizes from 5 to 1500 kN.
- Operation can be either manual or motorized.
- Worm or two pinion bevel gear screw, with V-thread or ball bearing lifting screw. • Combined with hydraulic piston.
- Diameters, pitches and end dimensions on request.
- Anti-backlash feature and anti-rotation system.
- Additional guides and mechanical stops.
- Special screw to wheel ratios.
- Electric limit switches and position detection system.
- Centesimal dial indicator for direct stroke reading.
- Swinging mounting features.
- Conventional and special hand operated hand wheel with gravitational dial indicator or ratchet.
- Supports or coupling for direct motor assembly.
- Gear reducers, transmission shafts and couplings for dual or multiple connections.